阿里卡尔多·维尼 Riccardo Billi
     韦朗第洛·维朗迪尼 Venantino Venantini
     Vittorio Zarfati Vittorio Zarfati
     玛丽娜·海德曼 Marina Hedman
     Salvatore Campochiaro Salvatore Campochiaro
     恩佐·马焦 Enzo Maggio

◎标  签 意大利 | 无片源 | 意大利电影 | 喜剧 | 萌盘 | 老片/稀片补档 | ★★☆ | ita

◎简  介

I saw this film twice on my first trip to Italy (my first European trip, so it already was magical) and loved it, which was high praise, since I'd only been studying Italian for a few months, on my own. As I remember, it's the story of a man in an old actors home who wins a lottery, and runs away with a pretty worker from the home. He is taken advantage of, I remember, but exactly how...? I have looked for this film on video, and I think United Artists may offer it, but perhaps only in Europe. I would love to see it again...Ugo Tognazzi was a wonderful actor, and expressed many things simultaneously, as he did in La Cage Aux Folles. Lucky you if you can see the movie. I was in love with my Primo [Italian] Amore at the time, so perhaps memory has sweetened recollection. But I think it was lots of fun to watch.

I found this film one of the saddest ones which I've ever seen. Dino Risi is a brilliant director and made a great film which shows the aging. Ugo Tognazzi plays the actor who feels too young to be in an "old actor's house". He just can't stand the rules and the other old people so he escape with a young girl. The sad part comes from here because the girl wants her freedom, doesn't love the man and cheats him with other guys. In fact she never told the man that she loved him.

da3ef083e8d62c221b013956d2bdb7e1.torrent (19.75 KB, 下载次数: 0)

回复

使用道具 举报

小黑屋|百度云资源分享吧 ( 京ICP备15014721号-2 )

本网站所有资源来自网络,如无意中侵犯了您的权益,请发邮件至 [email protected],立即清除相关链接

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 16:02 , Processed in 0.057204 second(s), 29 queries .